Airmar® TM 150 PŪPES STIPRIN. XDCR: Melns 9-pin kontakts: Kabeļa garums 10 m (33.0 ft).
Our new Low Emission 10kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 10kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- All new 10kW 4-foot model - great for vessels with limited space
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brushless motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
The 8" Super Slim (78mm high) Active Enclosure, boasts a massive 600 Watts of Power, enhancing your car audio system with crisp clear low frequency reproduction.
The latest in design treatments ensure unparalleled bass performance and style.
- Super Slim Design
- Super flat linear subwoofer
- Integrated F.R.A.T
So compact it fits under the front seat of many vehicles, the CP-AS1080 is also the perfect audio solution for your ute or pickup where space is at a premium.
Featuring daisy chain ability allowing multiple CP-AS1080 to be linked together, generating even more bass.
330mm x 245mm x 78mm
(13" x 9-5/8" x 3")
Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered for the marine environment and the perfect complement to your FUSION marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and Salt/Fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements. With 400-Watts Peak output, the MS-SW10 will produce crisp and accurate bass.
We recommend you install a FUSION FM-402 amplifier to drive our Marine 10” Subwoofer.