Navionics® ir pasaulē lielākais un pieredzes bagātākais elektroniskās jūras kartogrāﬁjas sniedzējs. Navionics diagrammas piedāvā augstas izšķirtspējas slāņus, tostarp 3D, satelīta pārklājumu, panorāmas ostas bildes un vēl daudz vairāk.
SonarChart ™ Live no Navionics SonarChart Live ļauj izveidot personīgas 1 pēdas / .5 m HD dziļumu kartes reālā laikā. Iespēja aktivizēt sonāru no mobilās ierīces, kam ir uzstādīta Navionics aplikācija, vai arī to var atspoguļot tieši uz Lowrance® displeja.
Rezerves uzstādīšanas stiprinājums DSI Skimmer devējam un augšējam korpusam.
The H5000 Graphic Display is a powerful 5-inch, sunlight viewable, colour display with a straightforward user interface. Enjoy extremely wide viewing angles while displaying your sailing data in digital or graphical form. Designed for sailing, it is packed with unique features including SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot, Laylines, MOB and more. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast. NMEA compatible, use the Graphic Display as the main visual information hub of your H5000 system or as a full-colour alternative to a Race Display.
The Display uses an incredibly small amount of power, yet is the brightest and clearest display in its class. Refresh rates of up to 10Hz are possible using its modern ARM processor. It is packed with the popular features of its predecessor, the H3000, while modernising it for simpler operation and enhanced graphic capabilities. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Graphic Display is completely corrosion resistant. And, after dark you can dim the backlight to almost zero for outstanding low light viewing.
- Unique Sailing Features: SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot for tracking weather trends, Laylines, MOB and more to enhance your racing or cruising experience
- Smart, Straightforward Menus: Completely redesigned operating system provides straightforward access to powerful, easy to understand, sailing features.
- Bright, Colour Display: Tough bonded glass, AR coated, 5-inch colour display; sunlight viewable by day and with backlight dimming down to almost zero for comfortable night time viewing
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Graphic Display is NMEA 2000® compatible for ease of integration into H5000 systems and your existing network.
- Tough design:built to last: Tough, corrosion free, thermoplastic and glass construction providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements – whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Ultra-Fast ARM Processor: Fast, modern ARM processor provides the power to deliver smooth graphical displays at refresh rates of up to 10Hz.
FUSION’s Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support multi-zone technology.
The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
Variable high pass filter
Selectable high pass/ full range setting
Audio detect selectable function – the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
Conformal coated PCB
Water resistant design
2 Ohm Stable
Operating Range 10 -16 volts DC
Peak Power D-Class 70 Watts
Rated Power 20 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms per channel
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Introducing our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The True-Marine SG-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The SG-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SD-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.