Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system. Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1-inch full colour display and rotary control dial. Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 15 metres (50 feet) in length, this high capacity pack also includes an RPU-160 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors.
- Everything you need to build a Simrad autopilot system
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats up to 15 metres (50 feet)
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Includes the AP44 autopilot controller with optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display and intuitive controls
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide (with optional GPS receiver)
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs (with optional depth transducer)
- Includes the RPU-160 reversible hydraulic pump (for cylinder displacement of 160-550 cm3)
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000® network connectors and cables
NF80 Non Follow Up remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
MAX-N nodrošina ar precīzām C-MAP detaļām, ieskaitot Depth Areas and Contours, Spot Soundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wreck/Obstructions, Anchorage Areas, Small Craft Facilities un citi. Pieejami lokālo un plašo zonu pārklājumi.
Technology moves quickly and it can seem like manufacturers are forever shifting the goalposts. FUSION Electronics have come to the rescue with the innovative Marine UNI-Dock™ (MS-UNIDOCK).
The revolutionary UNI-Dock™ supports the widest array of smart phones, media players and USB devices on the market. Compatible with FUSION’s innovative MS-AV650, MS-AV750, MS-RA70, MS-RA70N, MS-BB100, MS-BB300, MS-AV7000, MS-AV700i, MS-IP700i and MS-RA205, the new UNI-Dock™ allows users to enjoy on-the-water entertainment from an extensive range of Apple and supported MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) enabled Android and Windows smartphones.
Three adaptor cables are included with the UNI-Dock™ (1xUSB - Apple 30Pin, 1xUSB - Apple Lightning, 1xUSB - MicroUSB) for convenient connection to the widest range of supported devices.
Not only is FUSION’s UNI-Dock™ more versatile, it also has the ‘True Marine™’ stamp, meaning it’s designed and tested especially for harsh marine environments, rated IPx5 Water resistant (on the front when correctly bulkhead mounted).
The UNI-Dock™ features a generous tray size to protect and charge a variety of devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6s, with more products gaining compatibility constantly.
Media Device Size Limits
Maximum Device Size 141mm (5-9/16") Length x 71mm (2-3/4") Width x 13mm (1/2") Height
The future of marine entertainment, FUSION’s UNI-Dock™ gives users unparalleled flexibility in mobile entertainment integration.
Protected by a three-year True-Marine™ warranty, FUSION Electronics’ UNI-Dock™ is the smart choice on-board.
Note: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and 6s Plus and iPhone 7 Plus will not dock inside the UNI-Dock, please use your Apple sync cable or the Bluetooth streaming option.