Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system. Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1-inch full colour display and rotary control dial. Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 15 metres (50 feet) in length, this high capacity pack also includes an RPU-160 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors.
- Everything you need to build a Simrad autopilot system
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats up to 15 metres (50 feet)
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Includes the AP44 autopilot controller with optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display and intuitive controls
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide (with optional GPS receiver)
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs (with optional depth transducer)
- Includes the RPU-160 reversible hydraulic pump (for cylinder displacement of 160-550 cm3)
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000® network connectors and cables
RAM ĀTRAS ATBRĪVOŠANAS KRONŠTEINS 1" LODE: Mark 4 & 5 Elite 3, 4 & 5 Elite Ti 5 & 7 Go5
20/20HV Display pack for H5000 or Triton systems HVision revolutionised the design of instrument displays, presenting the clearest information through unique display technology. The 20/20HV is joined by the 10/10HV, 30/30HV and 40/40HV to offer a lightweight, high performance data display for every application. 20/20HV display Mast and cockpit repeater Ideal for yachts in the 30ft to 60ft range.
VHF masta vads 30 m (98 ft) 1720 antenai
Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered for the marine environment and the perfect complement to your FUSION marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and Salt/Fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements. With 400-Watts Peak output, the MS-SW10 will produce crisp and accurate bass.
We recommend you install a FUSION FM-402 amplifier to drive our Marine 10” Subwoofer.