Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The AP48 Autopilot Controller is a premium dedicated control head for Continuum autopilot systems, enhanced with modern glass helm styling. Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use in all conditions, the AP48 pairs a large aluminium rotary control dial with dedicated ‘dodge keys’ to adjust heading port or starboard in one- or ten-degree increments. With an optically bonded 4.1-inch display and its intuitive controls, the AP48 also provide full access to advanced Continuum steering features including automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and more.
- Intuitive autopilot interface with extended keypad
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Continuum steering technology
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Ultra wide 170-degree viewing angle
- Dedicated one-degree and ten-degree port/starboard dodge keys
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
|Üldine purjepind||AP48 Autopilot Controller|
VHF masta vads 30 m (98 ft) 1720 antenai
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Introducing our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The True-Marine SG-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The SG-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SD-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.