Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The AP48 Autopilot Controller is a premium dedicated control head for Continuum autopilot systems, enhanced with modern glass helm styling. Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use in all conditions, the AP48 pairs a large aluminium rotary control dial with dedicated ‘dodge keys’ to adjust heading port or starboard in one- or ten-degree increments. With an optically bonded 4.1-inch display and its intuitive controls, the AP48 also provide full access to advanced Continuum steering features including automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and more.
- Intuitive autopilot interface with extended keypad
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Continuum steering technology
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Ultra wide 170-degree viewing angle
- Dedicated one-degree and ten-degree port/starboard dodge keys
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
|Üldine purjepind||AP48 Autopilot Controller|
Navico 1710 VHF antena, 2,5 m (8 ft) ultraglass, quickfit @ 6dB
Introducing the world-class FUSION 750 Marine Entertainment Series, the pinnacle of marine audio engineering, which delivers unparalleled sound performance and media integration.
Featuring DVD/CD playback with electronics shock protection, hdmi connection and support for the latest Apple iOS, MTP Windows/Android and USB media devices, including Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP audio streaming capabilities, support for advanced FUSION-Link™ NMEA 2000/Ethernet/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity, the FUSION 750 Marine Entertainment System is the next generation in the FUSION dynasty.
Sources: AM / FM / CD / DVD / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP