Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
- Instant On ™: Tehnoloģija nodrošina tūlītēju un precīzu attēlu uz ekrāna bez ilgstošas magnetrona impulsa radaru darbības kavēšanās.
- MARPA objekta izsekošana: Izseko līdz 10 objektiem. Nepieciešams pozīcijas sensors.
- Drošs: Ļoti zemas emisijas. Izdala mazāk starojuma nekā mobilais telefons,
līdz ar to radaru var uzstādīt un lietot jebkurā vietā.
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO24-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO24-T multi-touch monitor is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Multi-touch monitor
- 1000 nits Brightness
- 24" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
The GO5 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognise and tap.
- Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
- Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
- Fully Customisable Interface
- Plan Smarter with TripIntel™ Technology
- Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing
- Built-in 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Cruise Charting View
- NMEA 2000® Engine Monitoring & Instrumentation
- Watch Your Depth with Built-in Sonar
- Cruise Confidently with ForwardScan™ Sonar
- Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
- Simrad SonicHub®2 & Bluetooth® Audio Integration
- GoFree™ cloud enabled with Built-in Wi-Fi
The NSS7 evo2 combines an easy-to-use, 7-inch chartplotter/multifunction display with built-in GPS positioning, StructureScan® HD, CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar, and powerful expansion capabilities.
Standalone in a centre console or fully integrated in a modern glass bridge, the widescreen NSS7 evo2 is well suited to sportfishing and power boats.
- 7-inch 800x480 (15:9) multi-touch display
- Embedded high-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver, works in flush installations with most non-metal boats
- Built-in CHIRP-enabled broadband sounder and StructureScan® HD
- TouchSensible combination of multi-touch screen and keypad/rotary dial for intuitive and precise control in all conditions
- HEROiC software optimized for widescreen multi-touch display, with customisable panels
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology
- GoFree™ wireless technology for online chart downloads, map creation, system-wide software updates, and smartphone/tablet integration (requires optional Wi-Fi module)
- Flush-mount (~8mm profile) or bracket installation, with classic black and brushed silver bezel options
The Simrad GO9 XSE chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sportboats, cruisers, and smaller center consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, GoFree® Wi-Fi, and industry standard NMEA 2000® connectivity. Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems
- Includes worldwide basemap
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology
- 9-inch flush or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Includes HDI Skimmer® transducer for medium/high frequency CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ views
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi
- Dual microSD card slots
- Compatible with the Simrad WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (North America only)
- NMEA 2000® compatible
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder™ technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm. The NSS7 evo3 features a 7-inch display perfect for centre consoles and other installations where space is at a premium. Includes world basemap.
- 7-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display
- Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
- Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
- Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
- Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
- NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
- Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support for Navionics Autorouting/C-MAP Easy Routing (automatic routing unavailable in North America)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
- Includes world basemap