Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
If you want incredible warmth in a lightweight, feminine sailing jacket, then our Hydrophobe Down Jacket has got your name on it! You’ll be amazed how light, yet how warm, it is thanks to the 650 fill power down.
The quilt pattern adds feminine shape as well as keeping the insulation evenly distributed. And every detail has been considered, like enough pockets and an adjustаble hem to help cinch out the cold.
• Double layer Amara reinforcement won’t absorb or hold water and dries quickly
• 4 way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent
• No seam’ fingertips for improved comfort, fit, durability and dexterity
• Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear
• Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection
• Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
• Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort
• Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex
• Easy to grab silicon grip at cuff
• Panel - 93% Nylon / 7% Elastane
• Main - 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane
• Cuffs - 60% Neoprene / 40% Nylon