All new product available in 5”, 7” and 9”
Chart plotter first, depth finder second
Inexpensive and gets the job done
Targeted at the Basic Boater (recreational/leisure boater), not the Frequent Fisherman. Consumer who wants basic functionality. Does not want or need all the bells and whistles Does not want to have to learn how to use the product every time they go out; turn it on and shows me where I am, where I want to go and the depth
No networking means no networking complications
Installation friendly. Mount from front or bracket mount. Push fit Power and Sonar connectors
- Display - 3.5-inch Colour TFT LCD | 320 x 240 | Backlighting
- IMO compliant class-A AIS system
- GPS Antenna Type - TNC Female
- 50 GPS Receiver Channels
- Waterproof Rating - IPX2
- Dimensions - 205 mm (8.07 in) x 85 mm (3.35 in) x 173 mm (6.81 in) without connectors | W x H x D
- Weight - 1.16 kg (2.56 lb)
- Power Consumption - < 9 W average @ 12 VDC, < 65 W peak power @ 12 VDC
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) - 12 / 24 V DC
SG05 Autopilot Pack for Yamaha Helm Master (includes SG05, Yamaha gateway and Precision 9 heading sensor).
- Fully integrated with your Simrad Navigation system via NSS, NSE, NSO.
- Control the SG05 Autopilot directly from your MFD
- All the modes you’d expect from a Simrad Autopilot: Auto, Nav, NoDrift, FollowUp.