All new product available in 5”, 7” and 9”
Chart plotter first, depth finder second
Inexpensive and gets the job done
Targeted at the Basic Boater (recreational/leisure boater), not the Frequent Fisherman. Consumer who wants basic functionality. Does not want or need all the bells and whistles Does not want to have to learn how to use the product every time they go out; turn it on and shows me where I am, where I want to go and the depth
No networking means no networking complications
Installation friendly. Mount from front or bracket mount. Push fit Power and Sonar connectors
With 3 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable
- True 48nm range with 3-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and Custom modes. Other modes available soon.
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12 OR 24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
Includes Precision-9 Heading Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot Computer, PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump – 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, Standby-Auto button and Micro-C network components.
The OP12 wired remote seamlessly integrates with Simrad autopilot systems to provide intuitive mode control, course adjustments, and power steering. Designed to complement the low-profile design of Simrad glass bridge instruments and displays, this remote can be combined with the IS42 Colour Instrument Display to create a standalone autopilot controller, or used as a dedicated autopilot keypad for GO, NSS and NSO evo2 multifunction displays.