All new product available in 5”, 7” and 9”
Chart plotter first, depth finder second
Inexpensive and gets the job done
Targeted at the Basic Boater (recreational/leisure boater), not the Frequent Fisherman. Consumer who wants basic functionality. Does not want or need all the bells and whistles Does not want to have to learn how to use the product every time they go out; turn it on and shows me where I am, where I want to go and the depth
No networking means no networking complications
Installation friendly. Mount from front or bracket mount. Push fit Power and Sonar connectors
Includes Precision-9 Heading Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot Computer, PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump – 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, Standby-Auto button and Micro-C network components.
The high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer is designed for vessels over 10 metres (33 feet) in length, with the ability to run heavy-duty hydraulic drive pumps & linear rams, and also provides solenoid output.
B258 Bronze 1 kW Cauri korpusam 50/200 Khz Dziļums/Temperatūra ar HS Apiešanas bloku - Stara platums: 50 kHz—15° x 21°, 200 kHz—3° x 5°. - Četri Elementi. - Q pie 50 kHz—9, Q pie 200 kHz—15. 9 adatu melns savienotājs: Kabeļa garums 10.1 m (33.0 ft).
The AP48 Autopilot Controller is a premium dedicated control head for Continuum autopilot systems, enhanced with modern glass helm styling. Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use in all conditions, the AP48 pairs a large aluminium rotary control dial with dedicated ‘dodge keys’ to adjust heading port or starboard in one- or ten-degree increments. With an optically bonded 4.1-inch display and its intuitive controls, the AP48 also provide full access to advanced Continuum steering features including automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and more.
- Intuitive autopilot interface with extended keypad
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Continuum steering technology
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Ultra wide 170-degree viewing angle
- Dedicated one-degree and ten-degree port/starboard dodge keys
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity