Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
DD15 ajam purjekatele 30’-40’ elektromagnetilise lülitiga, hoob roolipinni ja RF300 rooliasendianduriga. 12 V toide (vajab AC42)
Adaptera vads, no ZILA 7 kājiņu uz neizolētu vadu.
Navico 1810 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, neilona, izturīgs, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
Frequency Range 20Hz - 30kHz
Input Impedance 50 Ohms
Output Impedance 10 k Ohms
Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered for the marine environment and the perfect complement to your FUSION marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and Salt/Fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements. With 400-Watts Peak output, the MS-SW10 will produce crisp and accurate bass.
We recommend you install a FUSION FM-402 amplifier to drive our Marine 10” Subwoofer.
With 3 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable
- True 48nm range with 3-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and Custom modes. Other modes available soon.
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12 OR 24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control