Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Includes Precision-9 Heading Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot Computer, PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump – 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, Standby-Auto button and Micro-C network components.
Piekaramais Piota hidrauliskā paka. Ietver Point-1 AP virziena un GPS sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, PUMP-1 – 0.8L reversējamu hidraulisko sūkni, hidrauliskā aprīkojuma komplektu, gaidīšanas-Auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the MFD Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
The drive is a rotary mechanical autopilot drive system which makes it simple and economical to fit an autopilot on smaller powerboats with mechanical push-pull cable steering. The drive unit is suitable for standard straight shaft configurations and incorporate a drive motor, solenoid clutch and integrated rudder feedback (RFB) capability. The compact drive unit completely replaces the existing manual steering helm and is totally concealed behind the dash, giving a neat, professional installation.
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system. Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1-inch full colour display and rotary control dial. Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 15 metres (50 feet) in length, this high capacity pack also includes an RPU-160 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors.
- Everything you need to build a Simrad autopilot system
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats up to 15 metres (50 feet)
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Includes the AP44 autopilot controller with optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display and intuitive controls
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide (with optional GPS receiver)
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs (with optional depth transducer)
- Includes the RPU-160 reversible hydraulic pump (for cylinder displacement of 160-550 cm3)
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000® network connectors and cables