Always striving to provide the best possible sailing gear, we work with sailors to design for sailors, ensuring you get accessories which are built around your needs. New for 2018, our Gill Edge Boots are both secure and flexible for optimised performance. Features: Lace closure system for improved fit. Wide supportive ankle strap for support. Blindstitched seams for a waterproof seal. High grip sole. Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support. Technology: 4mm Neoprene for warmth. Wrap-around, non marking natural rubber sole for improved grip.
• 4mm Neoprene for warmth
• Wrap-around, non marking natural rubber sole for improved grip
• Lace closure system for improved fit
• Wide supportive ankle strap for support
• Blindstitched seams for a waterproof seal
• High grip sole • Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
2-layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Laminated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish.
2-way zip with internal waterproof gusset for wet weather protection. (Men's style)
Convenient drop-seat function with no need to undo braces. (Women's style)
Double stormflap zipper protection with waterproof internal gusset for wet weather protection (Women’s style)
Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders
Adjustable braces for a comfortable fit
Elasticated waist for improved fit
Hand warmer pockets with reversable thermal fleece
Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for marine tools or kill-cord leash
Performance cut with articulated knees
Abrasion resistant panels guard against wear and tear
Adjustable ankle closures
Secure multitool attachment point
Outer: 100% Nylon
Main Lining: 100% Nylon,
Mesh: 100% Polyester
Fleece: 100% Polyester
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent;
ZenTherm Skiff Suit features strategically placed insulating panels which paired with a waterproof construction keeps you warm and dry to push further, for longer.
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• Zoned Neoprene technology
• 3mm Ecoflex limestone Neoprene
• Glued and blindstitched construction with critical neoprene taped seams
• Water repellent plush lining for extra warmth
• Slik grip cuff prints
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin