The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
20/20HV Display pack for H5000 or Triton systems HVision revolutionised the design of instrument displays, presenting the clearest information through unique display technology. The 20/20HV is joined by the 10/10HV, 30/30HV and 40/40HV to offer a lightweight, high performance data display for every application. 20/20HV display Mast and cockpit repeater Ideal for yachts in the 30ft to 60ft range.
Loaded with unique sailing features the Zeus² 9 is a multi-touch chartplotter that integrates seamlessly with your marine electronics network.
- Sailing-specific navigation including Laylines, SailSteer, SailTime and WindPlot
- Responsive, multi-touch 9″ display
- Choice of charts
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology (via WiFi-1 module)
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Video input/output
- Integrated Pilot control
- NMEA2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
Navico 1810 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, neilona, izturīgs, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu