Zīmols: Simrad PRO
Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
FU80 Follow UP remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws, loose steering lever. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
The AP44 Autopilot Controller combines Simrad Continuum steering technology with a full colour display, intuitive rotary dial and button controls, and modern glass helm styling.Free your hands from the wheel, cruise in comfort, and discover new ways to search for fish; this dedicated controller offers easy access to automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and other advanced pilot features. Connect your chartplotter to add waypoint and route navigation, and enjoy full autopilot control from compatible Simrad displays.
- Rotary-dial course adjustment with new intuitive autopilot control
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch color display
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Simrad Continuum steering technology
- All new intuitive autopilot control
- Automated turn patterns
- No Drift steering
- Depth contour tracking
- Low-profile ‘Glass Helm’ design
- Low power consumption
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system. Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1-inch full colour display and rotary control dial. Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 15 metres (50 feet) in length, this high capacity pack also includes an RPU-160 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors.
- Everything you need to build a Simrad autopilot system
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats up to 15 metres (50 feet)
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Includes the AP44 autopilot controller with optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display and intuitive controls
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide (with optional GPS receiver)
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs (with optional depth transducer)
- Includes the RPU-160 reversible hydraulic pump (for cylinder displacement of 160-550 cm3)
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000® network connectors and cables
Structurescan 3D sonar kasutab mitme kiire ehk multi-beam sonari tehnoloogiat, mis on võimeline kuvama väga detailseid kõrgresolutsiooniga, 180-kraadiseid ja kolmedimensioonilisi vaateid. 3D elulisi vaateid saab kuvada Lowrance GEN3 ja SIMRAD NSS/NSO evo2 multifunktsionaalsete seadmetega kasutades SideScan 3D Skimmer andurit ja StructureScan 3D moodulit.