Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
FU80 Follow UP remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws, loose steering lever. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
Drive interface for on/off or proportional control of rudder or thruster using galvanic isolated solenoids or high level current with possibility for frequency, voltage or current angle feedback, digital drive handshake and external mode input.
- 128 x 128 pixel LCD with adjustable contrast settings and backlighting, and prominent channel display
- Includes high or low (5W to 1W) transmission power
- “Get Buddy” feature transmits the radio’s position by push of a button, allowing buddies to receive bearing and distance data from other Link-2 units
- Latitude, longitude and time display
- Distress call button with hinged door
- Ability to select and program up to three favorite channels on a dedicated key
- Flexible dual and tri watch for greater channel monitoring Weather alerts
- Buddy list of up to 20 people
- NMEA 0183 output from the charger base
H50 VHF Bezvadu Klausule. Bezvadu klausule priekš V50 VHF Radio
FUSION’s Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support multi-zone technology.
The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
Variable high pass filter
Selectable high pass/ full range setting
Audio detect selectable function – the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
Conformal coated PCB
Water resistant design
2 Ohm Stable
Operating Range 10 -16 volts DC
Peak Power D-Class 70 Watts
Rated Power 20 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms per channel
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO16-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO16-T is suited for glass bridge installations and is multi-touch enabled.
- 1000 nits Hi-Bright, Sunlight Viewable Screen
- Multi-touch Touchscreen ControlSmart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys