Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU), capable of running three levels of software, Hydra, Hercules and Performance. Performance is specifically designed for larger yachts. In addition to the benefits of running a CPU delivered by Hydra, plus the racing features of Hercules, Performance introduces features to facilitate the monitoring of complex systems typical of larger yachts such as support for dual wind sensors. Additionally, the system provides support for dual rudders, including advanced features like rudder toe-in angle. Performance also monitors multiple daggerboards; port, starboard, centre and provides an active draught value (depth below the daggerboard). Further bespoke functionality delivered by Performance for sailing large yachts includes the tracking of ground wind speed and direction, Rate of Turn and enhanced polar performance targets. It is straightforward to set up and calibrate with the new H5000 web-browser interface, however complex the system.
- Hercules spec plus: Performance is packed with all the powerful features of the Hydra and Hercules systems, adding unique functionality for larger racing yachts and Superyachts
- User Defined Functions: This intuitive system lets you define up to 16 user functions for the ultimate in configuration flexibility.
- Enhanced Sensor Support including Dual Wind: The Performance CPU introduces features for the monitoring of more complex systems typical of larger yachts including dual wind sensors, rudders and multiple daggerboards, Ground Wind speed and direction and Rate of Turn
- Ultra-fast ARM Processor: The CPU achieves processor speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology: Expand functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via GoFree, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. Requires wireless module.
- Network compatible: H5000’s highly compatible network provides peace of mind and swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
Two button control panel for all MaxPower tunnel thrusters