Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
With 3 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable
- True 48nm range with 3-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and Custom modes. Other modes available soon.
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12 OR 24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
SimNet kursa sensora ieeja. AT10HD, NMEA0183 uz SimNet pārveidotāju. Tikai ātrā kursa informācija.
MAX-N nodrošina ar precīzām C-MAP detaļām, ieskaitot Depth Areas and Contours, Spot Soundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wreck/Obstructions, Anchorage Areas, Small Craft Facilities un citi. Pieejami lokālo un plašo zonu pārklājumi.
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Introducing our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The True-Marine SG-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The SG-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SD-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.