Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Piekaramā pilota kabeļa stūres PAKA: Ietver Point-1 virziena un GPS Sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, HELM-1 kabeļa stūres piedziņas iekārtu, gaidīšanas - auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- All new HDS Autopilot User interface - available for Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
25kW HD Digital Radar The new Simrad Low Emission HD Digital 25kW radar system combine high performance open array scanners with a proven history of oceangoing reliability and the latest in digital signal processing. Experience unparalleled situational awareness, with exceptional detection of small or distant targets and minimised screen-clutter. Our new Low Emission 25 kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 25kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- Back by popular demand – a high performance 25kW 7’ model
- New Array Radar available in September 2014.
- All new 25kW 7-foot model - great for vessels with limited space
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brush-less motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
Appropriate for Lowrance (NAC-1), Simrad (AC12, AC42, AC70, AP60/70/80) and B&G (Triton, H5000) autopilots.