Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Our new Low Emission 10kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 10kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- All new 10kW 4-foot model - great for vessels with limited space
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brushless motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
WR10 bezvadu tālvadības autopilota kontrolieris.
The OP50 remote controller has been designed for use with Simrad NSS and NSO evo2 MFD systems and brings simple and precise MFD control in even the roughest sea conditions. OP50 has been designed for many mounting configurations and has a solution for every install
- Helm chair arm mount
- Dash mount
- Landscape dash mount
- Flush mount
Connects a non-CHIRP transducer with a 9-pin black connector to the older 7-pin blue sockets on displays and echosounder modules. For use with transducers that have an analog temperature sensor.