Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
25kW HD Digital Radar The new Simrad Low Emission HD Digital 25kW radar system combine high performance open array scanners with a proven history of oceangoing reliability and the latest in digital signal processing. Experience unparalleled situational awareness, with exceptional detection of small or distant targets and minimised screen-clutter. Our new Low Emission 25 kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 25kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- Back by popular demand – a high performance 25kW 7’ model
- New Array Radar available in September 2014.
- All new 25kW 7-foot model - great for vessels with limited space
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brush-less motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
Includes Precision-9 Heading Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot Computer, PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump – 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, Standby-Auto button and Micro-C network components.
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system. Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1-inch full colour display and rotary control dial. Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 15 metres (50 feet) in length, this high capacity pack also includes an RPU-160 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000® cables and connectors.
- Everything you need to build a Simrad autopilot system
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats up to 15 metres (50 feet)
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Includes the AP44 autopilot controller with optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display and intuitive controls
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide (with optional GPS receiver)
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs (with optional depth transducer)
- Includes the RPU-160 reversible hydraulic pump (for cylinder displacement of 160-550 cm3)
- Includes the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer
- Includes the Precision-9 solid-state compass for accurate heading data that’s automatically fine-tuned as you travel
- Includes all required NMEA 2000® network connectors and cables
The high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer is designed for vessels over 10 metres (33 feet) in length, with the ability to run heavy-duty hydraulic drive pumps & linear rams, and also provides solenoid output.
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder™ technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm. The NSS12 evo3 features a high-definition 12-inch display that offers a big-picture view of charts, radar, and sonar. Includes world basemap.
- 12-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display
- Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
- Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
- Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
- Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
- NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
- Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support for Navionics Autorouting/C-MAP Easy Routing (automatic routing unavailable in North America)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
- Includes world basemap