Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
25kW HD Digital Radar The new Simrad Low Emission HD Digital 25kW radar system combine high performance open array scanners with a proven history of oceangoing reliability and the latest in digital signal processing. Experience unparalleled situational awareness, with exceptional detection of small or distant targets and minimised screen-clutter. Our new Low Emission 25 kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 25kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- Back by popular demand – a high performance 25kW 7’ model
- New Array Radar available in September 2014.
- All new 25kW 7-foot model - great for vessels with limited space
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brush-less motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
QS80 Quickstick remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
TP22 on usaldusväärne autopiloot roolipinniga paatidele pikkusega kuni 32 jalga. Madal energiakasutus ja täpne juhtimisvõimekus koos minimaalse müraga, aitavad sul nautida purjetamist veelgi rohkem.
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO16-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO16-T is suited for glass bridge installations and is multi-touch enabled.
- 1000 nits Hi-Bright, Sunlight Viewable Screen
- Multi-touch Touchscreen ControlSmart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys