Gimbal montāžas kronšteins ar rokturiem priekš 12" HDS Gen2 Touch/HDS Gen3/HDS Carbon/Elite-Ti.
Piesūcekņu komplekts - piesūcekņu komplekts pārnēsājamiem dziļuma devējiem
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
Reduce your risk of collision with this latest generation, fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today's busy shipping lanes and congested ports. Compact in size, lightweight, fully waterproof, with low power draw and featuring multiple connections, the NAIS-400 is ideal for networking with any NSS, NSE or NSO chartplotter / multifunction display and Simrad RS VHF system.