HDS-7 Carbon ROW bez devēja.
- Easy To See: 7-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD widescreen display. SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple To Use: Unique Lowrance® interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today’s best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon’s intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases ─ for immediate use ─ in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Wireless Diagnostic Tools: The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer ready
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass compatibility
|Displeja izmērs||7´´ 16:9|
|GPS||Iebūvēts 10Hz GPS+EGNOS+MSAS|
|Karšu lasītājs||2x SD|
Navico 1720 VHF antena, 1,1 m (3 ft) nerūsējošā tērauda masta topa antena ar kronšteinu @ 3dB
The flyer 7.7 SUNdeck has an impressive level of comfort and carries up to 10 people on board. With her second generation AirStep hull this dayboat is very seaworthy and has a spacious cabin which allows you to prolong your trips to sea.
Both elegant and sporty, the Flyer 7.7 SUNdeck is conspicuous by her profiled lateral struts and an easily recognisable windshield design. Her deck plan optimises living spaces and circulation, offering an exceptionally large forward SUNdeck attaining nearly 4 m². Inside, the cabin has a saloon with two bench seats that can be converted into a birth and a gallery space. Very narrow at the bow, her distinctive V-shaped hull deflects water perfectly.
Elite-5 Ti ar vidējs/augsts/TotalScan
Elite Ti ierīces galvenās iezīmes:
- Augstas izšķirtspējas skārienjūtīgs displejs
- StructureScan HD kopā ar Totalscan devēju
- SmartSteer kontrole par XiP5 Trolling motoru (tikai 12, 9, 7 displejiem)
- Iebūvēts Wi-Fi un Bluetooth savienojums
- NMEA 2000 dzinēja atbalsts
- Iebūvēta C-MAP ar vairākām kartogrāfi jas iespējām (C-MAP, Navionics un citas)
HOOK ierīces (7, 5, 4) galvenās iezīmes:
- Augstas izšķirtspējas krāsains displejs
- Iebūvēta CHIRP sonāra un DownScan Imaging tehnoloģija
- Uzlabota Signal Processing (ASP ™) tehnoloģija samazina nepieciešamību pēc sonāra korekcijas
- Iebūvēta karte ar vairākām kartogrāfi jas iespējām (C-MAP PRO, C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics un citas)
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2-5x SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2-5x SplitShot features wide-angle coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS Plotter. Just plug it in and fish, it's that easy.
5-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with wide angle 200 kHz and DownScan Imaging™
SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in GPS Plotter
Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.