The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
Rated Amplifier Power 26 Watts RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms
Rated Amplifier Power 43 Watts RMS per channel @ 2 Ohms
Frequency Response 25 Hz - 200 Hz
Peak Power 350 Watts Total (210 Watts + 140 Watts Speaker Output)
Woofer Size 6" Down Firing + 6" Passive Radiator
Introducing the world-class FUSION 750 Marine Entertainment Series, the pinnacle of marine audio engineering, which delivers unparalleled sound performance and media integration.
Featuring DVD/CD playback with electronics shock protection, hdmi connection and support for the latest Apple iOS, MTP Windows/Android and USB media devices, including Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP audio streaming capabilities, support for advanced FUSION-Link™ NMEA 2000/Ethernet/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity, the FUSION 750 Marine Entertainment System is the next generation in the FUSION dynasty.
Sources: AM / FM / CD / DVD / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP
The FUSION Signature Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Introducing our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The True-Marine SG-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The SG-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SD-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.