Lightweight insulation for all year round. Advanced 2 layer construction with moisture wicking capability. Thermal brushed inner face to keep the skin warm and comfortable. 4 way stretch knit fabric for maximum mobility and next-skin-fit. Strategically placed flatlocked seams to prevent chafing.
• Lightweight insulation for all year round
• Advanced 2 layer construction
• Brushed inner face for next to skin comfort and superior wicking capability
• Thermal knit fabric with 4-way stretch for a comfortable fit
• Moisture wicking soft-touch waistband
• Flatlocked seams for maximum comfort when layering
• 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
Next to skin
The perfect base layer designed to support your clothing system from the bottom up. The Holcombe Crew is constructed from an innovative performnce yarn made from recycled PET bottles.
• Performance yarn made from recycled PET bottles
• Soft ‘cotton touch’ fabric for next to skin comfort
• Quick drying and crease resistant
• Easy care and machine washable
• 50% Polyamide, 48% Polyester, 2% Elastane
Lightweight technical fabric. Actively wicks moisture away from the skin.Flatlocked seams for comfort.
• Ultra lightweight technical fabric
• Actively wicks moisture away from the skin
• 50+ UV protection
• Crew neck
• Flatlocked seams for comfort
• 100% Polyester
Load carrying solutions for round the world adventures, a weekend away or a day out on the water.
Hardwearing Polyester fabric
Tough, waterproof tarpaulin fabric
Toughened base with fabric reinforcement.
90 Litre Capacity
Sturdy guardrails on the underside provide protection
U-shaped 2-way zippered opening provides easy access to spacious main packing area
Large, ventilated end compartment for sailing footwear, toiletries
Cushioned grab handles on top and ends
Smooth-rolling, non-marking wheels
Non-slip, padded shoulder strap
Dimensions L 75cm H 35cm W 35cm
Outer: 60% Polyester, 40% Tarpaulin
Lining: 100% Polyester
Webbing: 100% Polypropylene