3-Layer fabric construction
Fully taped seams
Durable water repellent finish
Flexible YKK Aquaseal waterproof zipper
Pre marked glideskin collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
Protective external YKK Vislon zipper.
Fabric socks for increased durability.
Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable fit.
Low profile thigh cargo pocket.
Main Fabric: 100% Nylon, PU coated
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester, PU coated
Hand Wash; Do Not Bleach; Do Not Tumble Dry; No Iron; Do Not Dry Clean; Do not store wet; After use rinse in fresh water
A versatile winter wetsuit top for extreme sailing in wet and cold environments, which can be worn as single layers or combined when the temperature drops. The new Men’s Thermoskin Top features wind, water and UV protection, as well as thermal insulation. Its low friction and soft touch Glideskin neck and hem seal offers comfort and reduces water ingress.
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• Low friction and soft touch Glideskin neck seal offers comfort and reduces water ingress
• Low profile wrist seals with slik grip cuff prints
• 1.5mm limestone Neoprene
• Flatlocked seams for comfort
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin
• 2-layer coated fabric with a durable water repellent finish
• Fully taped seams for waterproof seal
• Close fitting PU neck seal for a watertight seal
• Adjustable Neoprene waistband for a secure and watertight seal
• Adjustable PU cuffs for watertight comfort
• 100% Nylon