A versatile winter wetsuit clothing system for extreme sailing in wet and cold environments that can be worn as single layers or combined when the temperature drops. The new Thermoskin Skiff Suit features zoned thermal insulation, wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as Performance Hiking Pad compatibility.
A popular choice for sailing in warmer weather, our Regatta Visor helps prevent you from overheating, whilst keeping the sun out of your eyes. It also protects you from the sun’s powerful rays with its built-in UV 50.
An update on previous visors, the retainer cord now has an anti-corrosion clip and the adjustment is neatly hidden away. As with all our caps and visors, there is reflective detailing.
4-Layer fabric construction
Fully taped seams
Durable water repellent finish
Flexible YKK Aquaseal waterproof zipper
Pre marked glideskin collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
Protective external YKK Vislon zipper.
Fabric socks for increased durability.
Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable
Main Fabric: 100% Nylon, PU coated
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester, PU coated
Hand Wash; Do Not Bleach; Do Not Tumble Dry; No Iron; Do Not Dry Clean; Do not store wet; After use rinse in fresh water;
FIT: Regular Fit
• XPLORE® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric
• XPEL® stain repellent technology - ADULT ONLY
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined with drainage facility for comfort
• Front zip with internal gusset for wet weather protection
• Adjustable braces for a comfortable fit
• Semi-elasticated waist for comfort
• Reinforced seat and knees to protect against wear and tear
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Polyester
• Mesh: 100% Polyester
• Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• FireCell zoned air technology Neoprene
• 3.5mm Ecoflex limestone Neoprene
• Glued and blindstitched with internal taping
• Thermogrid plush linings for extra warmth
• Power TXcoat superior rubber coated abrasion Neoprene on knee and seat
• Helioflex quick dry thermal liner panels
• Slik grip cuff prints
• Relief opening
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin