Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO24-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO24-T multi-touch monitor is suited for glass bridge installations.
- Multi-touch monitor
- 1000 nits Brightness
- 24" Active viewing area
- Smart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
|Displeja izmērs||24´´ 16:9|
Loaded with unique sailing features the Zeus² 9 is a multi-touch chartplotter that integrates seamlessly with your marine electronics network.
- Sailing-specific navigation including Laylines, SailSteer, SailTime and WindPlot
- Responsive, multi-touch 9″ display
- Choice of charts
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology (via WiFi-1 module)
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Video input/output
- Integrated Pilot control
- NMEA2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
Enjoy straightforward autopilot access, control and system setup of B&G’s powerful H5000 Pilot from the dedicated keypad of this Pilot Controller unit. As the primary Pilot controller, or as a second station to a Zeus chartplotter, the Pilot Controller provides assured control and feedback via a high-resolution monochrome display. Waterproof to IPx7, this dedicated Controller lets you remotely manage everything to do with the Pilot – from commission to control. It features the same mechanical designs as the H5000 displays, for rugged durability and consistent aesthetics.
Dedicated Pilot control: Developed to complement the H5000 Pilot Computer, this Controller manages every function of this powerful and trusted tool – from commissioning to control
- Glass-bonded monochrome display: The bonded glass LCD display is tough, waterproof and condensation-resistant in the most testing environments with high-resolution monochrome screen, with wide viewing angle, for optimum readability and clear presentation of Pilot data in all light conditions.
- Straightforward interface: The controller’s dedicated keypad and intuitive operation makes commissioning and control of the Pilot straightforward, flexible and convenient.