Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
NAC-2 Autopilot Core Pack: Comprising of the low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass and RF-25 rudder feedback unit Ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 meters (33 feet) in length.
WR10 BT-1 Bāzes stacija. No Mico-C kabelis komplektā
The low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer is ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 metres (33 feet) in length. Also provides solenoid output.
PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump – 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, compatible with SeaStar manual helm pumps up to 14ci
The AP48 Autopilot Controller is a premium dedicated control head for Continuum autopilot systems, enhanced with modern glass helm styling. Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use in all conditions, the AP48 pairs a large aluminium rotary control dial with dedicated ‘dodge keys’ to adjust heading port or starboard in one- or ten-degree increments. With an optically bonded 4.1-inch display and its intuitive controls, the AP48 also provide full access to advanced Continuum steering features including automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and more.
- Intuitive autopilot interface with extended keypad
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Continuum steering technology
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Ultra wide 170-degree viewing angle
- Dedicated one-degree and ten-degree port/starboard dodge keys
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity