Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
NAC-2 Autopilot Core Pack: Comprising of the low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass and RF-25 rudder feedback unit Ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 meters (33 feet) in length.
Enjoy straightforward autopilot access, control and system setup of B&G’s powerful H5000 Pilot from the dedicated keypad of this Pilot Controller unit. As the primary Pilot controller, or as a second station to a Zeus chartplotter, the Pilot Controller provides assured control and feedback via a high-resolution monochrome display. Waterproof to IPx7, this dedicated Controller lets you remotely manage everything to do with the Pilot – from commission to control. It features the same mechanical designs as the H5000 displays, for rugged durability and consistent aesthetics.
Dedicated Pilot control: Developed to complement the H5000 Pilot Computer, this Controller manages every function of this powerful and trusted tool – from commissioning to control
- Glass-bonded monochrome display: The bonded glass LCD display is tough, waterproof and condensation-resistant in the most testing environments with high-resolution monochrome screen, with wide viewing angle, for optimum readability and clear presentation of Pilot data in all light conditions.
- Straightforward interface: The controller’s dedicated keypad and intuitive operation makes commissioning and control of the Pilot straightforward, flexible and convenient.
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO16-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO16-T is suited for glass bridge installations and is multi-touch enabled.
- 1000 nits Hi-Bright, Sunlight Viewable Screen
- Multi-touch Touchscreen ControlSmart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
The H5000 instrument system is powered by a smart Central Processing Unit (CPU), capable of running three levels of software, Hydra, Hercules and Performance. Performance is specifically designed for larger yachts. In addition to the benefits of running a CPU delivered by Hydra, plus the racing features of Hercules, Performance introduces features to facilitate the monitoring of complex systems typical of larger yachts such as support for dual wind sensors. Additionally, the system provides support for dual rudders, including advanced features like rudder toe-in angle. Performance also monitors multiple daggerboards; port, starboard, centre and provides an active draught value (depth below the daggerboard). Further bespoke functionality delivered by Performance for sailing large yachts includes the tracking of ground wind speed and direction, Rate of Turn and enhanced polar performance targets. It is straightforward to set up and calibrate with the new H5000 web-browser interface, however complex the system.
- Hercules spec plus: Performance is packed with all the powerful features of the Hydra and Hercules systems, adding unique functionality for larger racing yachts and Superyachts
- User Defined Functions: This intuitive system lets you define up to 16 user functions for the ultimate in configuration flexibility.
- Enhanced Sensor Support including Dual Wind: The Performance CPU introduces features for the monitoring of more complex systems typical of larger yachts including dual wind sensors, rudders and multiple daggerboards, Ground Wind speed and direction and Rate of Turn
- Ultra-fast ARM Processor: The CPU achieves processor speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology: Expand functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via GoFree, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. Requires wireless module.
- Network compatible: H5000’s highly compatible network provides peace of mind and swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration