Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer is ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 metres (33 feet) in length. Also provides solenoid output.
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
Navico 1770 VHF antena, 1 m (3 ft) ultraglass, quickfit @ 3dB
Box Type Sealed ABS
Cone Material Waterproof Paper
Efficiency (1W/1M) 85dB
Frequency Response 200Hz - 20kHz
Impedance 4 Ohms
Mounting Adjustable wall bracket supplied
Peak Power Rating 100 Watts
RMS Power Rating 26 Watts
Woofer Size 3 Inch