Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
NAC-3 Autopilot Core Pack: Comprising of the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass and RF-25 rudder feedback unit.
The H5000 Graphic Display is a powerful 5-inch, sunlight viewable, colour display with a straightforward user interface. Enjoy extremely wide viewing angles while displaying your sailing data in digital or graphical form. Designed for sailing, it is packed with unique features including SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot, Laylines, MOB and more. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast. NMEA compatible, use the Graphic Display as the main visual information hub of your H5000 system or as a full-colour alternative to a Race Display.
The Display uses an incredibly small amount of power, yet is the brightest and clearest display in its class. Refresh rates of up to 10Hz are possible using its modern ARM processor. It is packed with the popular features of its predecessor, the H3000, while modernising it for simpler operation and enhanced graphic capabilities. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Graphic Display is completely corrosion resistant. And, after dark you can dim the backlight to almost zero for outstanding low light viewing.
- Unique Sailing Features: SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot for tracking weather trends, Laylines, MOB and more to enhance your racing or cruising experience
- Smart, Straightforward Menus: Completely redesigned operating system provides straightforward access to powerful, easy to understand, sailing features.
- Bright, Colour Display: Tough bonded glass, AR coated, 5-inch colour display; sunlight viewable by day and with backlight dimming down to almost zero for comfortable night time viewing
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Graphic Display is NMEA 2000® compatible for ease of integration into H5000 systems and your existing network.
- Tough design:built to last: Tough, corrosion free, thermoplastic and glass construction providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements – whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Ultra-Fast ARM Processor: Fast, modern ARM processor provides the power to deliver smooth graphical displays at refresh rates of up to 10Hz.
MAX-N nodrošina ar precīzām C-MAP detaļām, ieskaitot Depth Areas and Contours, Spot Soundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wreck/Obstructions, Anchorage Areas, Small Craft Facilities un citi. Pieejami lokālo un plašo zonu pārklājumi.
FUSION’s Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support multi-zone technology.
The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
Variable high pass filter
Selectable high pass/ full range setting
Audio detect selectable function – the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
Conformal coated PCB
Water resistant design
2 Ohm Stable
Operating Range 10 -16 volts DC
Peak Power D-Class 70 Watts
Rated Power 20 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms per channel
Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered for the marine environment and the perfect complement to your FUSION marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and Salt/Fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements. With 400-Watts Peak output, the MS-SW10 will produce crisp and accurate bass.
We recommend you install a FUSION FM-402 amplifier to drive our Marine 10” Subwoofer.