Thermal liner for all water-based activities. 0.5mm Neoprene with smoothskin lining for comfort. Flatlocked seams to prevent chafing. Seam free sole panel.
• Lightweight stretch 0.5mm Neoprene
• Flatlocked seams for comfort
• Seam free sole panel.
• 95% Neoprene, 5% Nylon
The new Speedskin Skiff Suit offers performance-driven dinghy sailors a versatile wetsuit solution for wet, windy and action packed racing conditions. The lightweight neoprene features wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as Performance Hiking Pad compatibility. Partner with the Pro Rash Vest on sunnier days or combine with the Thermoskin Top when the temperature drops.
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• Zoned Neoprene technology
• 2.5mm Ecoflex limestone Neoprene
• Glideskin neck seal
• Water repellent plush lining for extra warmth
• Helioflex, thermal, quick dry water repellent lining panels
• Slik grip cuff seals
• Glued and Blindstitched with critical internal taping
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin
Highly abrasion resistant reinforced protection. Hard wearing knee pad overlay for comfort. Hook and loop closures. 3mm double lined neoprene
Abrasion resistant protection
Secure hook and loop closures
90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon