Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The Simrad GO7 XSR chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sportboats, cruisers, and smaller center consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking. Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar
- Supports the widest range of charts
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- Built-in Broadband Sounder™, CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging or ForwardScan™ sonar support (transducer required)
|Displeja izmērs||7´´ 16:9|
|GPS||Iebūvēts 10Hz GPS+EGNOS+MSAS|
|Sonāra darbības frekvence||CHIRP&455/800kHz|
Navico 1720 VHF antena, 1,1 m (3 ft) nerūsējošā tērauda masta topa antena ar kronšteinu @ 3dB
With 6 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable.
- True 72nm range with 6-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Buoy, Weather, Bird, Netfinder, SaRT, and Custom modes
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12/24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder™ technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm. The NSS7 evo3 features a 7-inch display perfect for centre consoles and other installations where space is at a premium. Includes world basemap.
- 7-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display
- Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
- Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
- Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
- Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
- NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
- Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support for Navionics Autorouting/C-MAP Easy Routing (automatic routing unavailable in North America)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
- Includes world basemap
Manual Helm Drive Unit
- Replaces a Manual Helm drive unit. Compatible with Morse 290,304411 and TeleflexSSC52 cables.
- HELM-1 feature a variable voltage rudder feedback sensor. Only compatible with NAC-1 & NAC-2 autopilot computers.