Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
NSO evo3 delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright 24-inch display, ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. See more than ever with Full HD resolution, and the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout.
- Ultra-bright, Full HD 24-inch display
- Easy touchscreen control of your entire Simrad system
- Integrated quad-core processor for ultimate performance
- Low-profile glass helm styling
- See more than ever with six-panel split screen option
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
|Displeja izmērs||24´´ 16:9|
|GPS||Iebūvēts 10Hz GPS+EGNOS+MSAS|
|Karšu lasītājs||2x mSD|
|Sonāra darbības frekvence||83/200kHz|
|Savienojumi||WIFI & Bluetooth|
Navico 1815 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, nerūsējošā tērauda, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
The OP50 remote controller has been designed for use with Simrad NSS and NSO evo2 MFD systems and brings simple and precise MFD control in even the roughest sea conditions. OP50 has been designed for many mounting configurations and has a solution for every install
- Helm chair arm mount
- Dash mount
- Landscape dash mount
- Flush mount
The AP44 Autopilot Controller combines Simrad Continuum steering technology with a full color display, intuitive rotary dial and button controls, and modern glass helm styling. Free your hands from the wheel, cruise in comfort, and discover new ways to search for fish; this dedicated controller offers easy access to automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and other advanced pilot features. Connect your chart plotter to add waypoint and route navigation, and enjoy full autopilot control from compatible Simrad displays.
- Rotary-dial course adjustment with new intuitive autopilot control
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch color display
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Simrad Continuum steering technology
- All new intuitive autopilot control
- Automated turn patterns
- No Drift steering
- Depth contour tracking
- Low-profile ‘Glass Helm’ design
- Low power consumption
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
SG05 Autopilot Pack for Yamaha Helm Master (includes SG05, Yamaha gateway and Precision 9 heading sensor).
- Fully integrated with your Simrad Navigation system via NSS, NSE, NSO.
- Control the SG05 Autopilot directly from your MFD
- All the modes you’d expect from a Simrad Autopilot: Auto, Nav, NoDrift, FollowUp.