Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
NSO evo3 delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright 24-inch display, ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. See more than ever with Full HD resolution, and the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout.
- Ultra-bright, Full HD 24-inch display
- Easy touchscreen control of your entire Simrad system
- Integrated quad-core processor for ultimate performance
- Low-profile glass helm styling
- See more than ever with six-panel split screen option
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Kit includes OP50 keypad, GS25 GPS antenna, and two slot micro-SD chart card reader
|Displeja izmērs||24´´ 16:9|
|GPS||Iebūvēts 10Hz GPS+EGNOS+MSAS|
|Karšu lasītājs||2x mSD|
|Sonāra darbības frekvence||83/200kHz|
|Savienojumi||WIFI & Bluetooth|
Navico 1815 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, nerūsējošā tērauda, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
Appropriate for Lowrance (NAC-1), Simrad (AC12, AC42, AC70, AP60/70/80) and B&G (Triton, H5000) autopilots.
The OP12 wired remote seamlessly integrates with Simrad autopilot systems to provide intuitive mode control, course adjustments, and power steering. Designed to complement the low-profile design of Simrad glass bridge instruments and displays, this remote can be combined with the IS42 Colour Instrument Display to create a standalone autopilot controller, or used as a dedicated autopilot keypad for GO, NSS and NSO evo2 multifunction displays.
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder™ technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm. The NSS9 evo3 packs a high-definition 9-inch display into a compact form that’s great for centre consoles and other powerboats. Includes world basemap.
- 9-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display
- Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
- Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
- Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
- Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
- NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
- Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support for Navionics Autorouting/C-MAP Easy Routing (automatic routing unavailable in North America)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
- Includes world basemap
Savieno 7-pin zilos kontaktu devējus ar 9-pin XSONIC melnajiem kontaktiem displejos.