Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
QS80 Quickstick remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
With 6 ft antenna, RI-12 Interface module and 20 m (66 ft) cable.
- True 72nm range with 6-foot open array antenna
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- Dual Range operation with NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Buoy, Weather, Bird, Netfinder, SaRT, and Custom modes
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- InstantOn™, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Low power consumption with 12/24V operation
- Ethernet connectivity
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
The drive is a rotary mechanical autopilot drive system which makes it simple and economical to fit an autopilot on smaller powerboats with mechanical push-pull cable steering. The drive unit is suitable for standard straight shaft configurations and incorporate a drive motor, solenoid clutch and integrated rudder feedback (RFB) capability. The compact drive unit completely replaces the existing manual steering helm and is totally concealed behind the dash, giving a neat, professional installation.