Adaptera vads, no ZILA 7 kājiņu uz neizolētu vadu.
Our new Low Emission 10kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 10kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
- All new 10kW 4-foot model - great for vessels with limited space
- perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
- All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brushless motors
- All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
- Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
- Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
- Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
- Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
- Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
- Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
- Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- For 24V DC systems only
Navico 1810 VHF antenas uzstādīšanas stiprinājums, neilona, izturīgs, quickfit ar 5 m (16 ft) vadu
FUSION MS-BT200 marine grade Bluetooth audio module. Certified IP65 water resistant and tested for the marine environment, the MS-BT200 is designed to connect to the FUSION MS-IP700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700, MS-AV700i and MS-RA205 only via the Satellite radio connector of the unit.
The MS-BT200 module streams audio from any A2DP Bluetooth capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device directly to the compatible FUSION marine stereo.
FUSION stereo control with Data Display* - Play, pause and skip directly from your FUSION marine stereo, with track name, artist and song duration displayed on screen. (Note: A software upgrade is required before the functionality of the MS-BT200 can be accessed)
Direct Media Device Control - allowing you to quickly and easily ѕelect tracks, album, artist or playlist from your device while you´re on the go around your vessel.
What separates the MS-BT200 apart from other Bluetooth modules is the integrated marine voltage protection, which protects against voltage spikes. This added protection ensures no disruption to your listening pleasure.
With an effective range** of 10 Mtrs (33ft), you can enjoy seamless streaming of your favourite audio tracks without having to return to the stereo to change tracks.
Please note if the Satellite connector of your FUSION marine stereo is already in use, please purchase the MS-BT100 for Bluetooth audio streaming.
*Data display will vary depending on your media device