Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO16-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO16-T is suited for glass bridge installations and is multi-touch enabled.
- 1000 nits Hi-Bright, Sunlight Viewable Screen
- Multi-touch Touchscreen ControlSmart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
NSO evo3 delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright 16-inch display, ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. See more than ever with Full HD resolution, and the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout.
- Ultra-bright, Full HD 16-inch display
- Easy touchscreen control of your entire Simrad system
- Integrated quad-core processor for ultimate performance
- Low-profile glass helm styling
- See more than ever with six-panel split screen option
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Kit includes OP50 keypad, GS25 GPS antenna, and two slot micro-SD chart card reader
Every NSO evo3S display features the new iMX 8 integrated six-core processor delivering category leading response times for incredibly smooth screen transitions. With up to twice the CPU performance, you have instant access to the information you need, as you need it, no matter the conditions. Create your own custom helm layouts to suit any activity, and switch seamlessly between layouts in an instant. Low-profile glass helm styling conceals and protects NSO evo3’s powerful core, and complements any helm design from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
The NSO evo3S System Pack contains everything you need to begin your glass helm system, including an OP50 Remote Controller. The OP50 provides keypad control of up to six separate displays, perfect for a multi-display helm layout. Built-in wireless connectivity links NSO evo3S to your existing mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more.