A popular choice for sailing in warmer weather, our Regatta Visor helps prevent you from overheating, whilst keeping the sun out of your eyes. It also protects you from the sun’s powerful rays with its built-in UV 50.
An update on previous visors, the retainer cord now has an anti-corrosion clip and the adjustment is neatly hidden away. As with all our caps and visors, there is reflective detailing.
A versatile and durable design, the new season Gill Long Sleeve Pro Rash Vest for men is constructed from UV 50+ material, ideal for wearing alone for protection in the sun or as a base layer for extra warmth in the colder months.
The close fitting, panelled design has been carefully crafted and tested both in the lab and on water to ensure maximum freedom of movement and is completed with flatlocked seams for added comfort, so that you can concentrate on your performance.
• XPLORE® 2-layer coated fabric with a durable water repellent finish
• Pant features XPEL® stain repellent technology
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined with drainage facility for comfort
• Semi-elasticated waist for comfort
• Reinforced seat and knees to protect against wear and tear
• Cargo pockets
• External pad pockets designed to take the 1643_Pads
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Nylon
• Reinforcement: 100% Polyester Relaxed fit
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• Low friction and soft touch Glideskin neck seal offers comfort and reduces water ingress
• Low profile wrist seals with slik grip cuff prints
• 1.5mm limestone Neoprene
• Flatlocked seams for comfort
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin