Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
• 50+ UV protection.
• Lightweight breathable fabric with a water repellent finish.
• Wicking inner headband.
• Retainer cord with new corrosion-proof clip.
• Dark under-brim absorbs reflected UV rays and reduces glare from the water.
• Clear front for team branding
• Circumference 58 – 62 cm
• 100% Nylon
The new Speedskin Skiff Suit offers performance-driven dinghy sailors a versatile wetsuit solution for wet, windy and action packed racing conditions. The lightweight neoprene features wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as Performance Hiking Pad compatibility. Partner with the Pro Rash Vest on sunnier days or combine with the Thermoskin Top when the temperature drops.
High performance, durably waterproof and breathable 4-layer fabric.
Fabric weight reduced by 10% for a softer and more flexible handle.
15% increase in resistance to surface abrasion.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
New Ocean Active-Fit hood design with a zippered closure making it easy to stow and access the hood when wearing the jacket.
New low bulk hood features a 2-way adjustment system with internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfortable fit.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Fleece: 100% Polyester
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
PRODUCT CARE: Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent
FIT: Relaxed Fit
• EN IS0 12402-7 50 Newton approval rating
• Side zip opening for ease of use
• Ladder lock side adjustment
• Adjustable shoulder length with Neoprene padding
• Self-draining front zip pocket
• Reflective detail for visibility
• 100% Nylon, PE Foam