All Gill sunglasses are floatable, so if you drop them, all is not lost. Features: Polarized lens technology. Integral floatation. Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision. Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils. Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards. Glare-free vision. Clear contrasts. Reduced eye fatigue. Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear. 100% UV 400 protection.
Reduced eye fatigue
Frame: TR-90, TR-90 with air chamber, Rubber
Lens: TAC 0.8
4-layer high performance, durably waterproof and breathable fabric.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Hand warmer pockets with gridded thermal fleece for warmth.
Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for kill-cord.
Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders to reduce bulk.
Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent
• XPLORE® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined with drainage facility for comfort
• Front zip with internal gusset for wet weather protection
• Adjustable braces for a comfortable fit
• Semi-elasticated waist for comfort
• Reinforced seat and knees to protect against wear and tear
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Polyester
• Mesh: 100% Polyester
• Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester
• Internal lower back support with lumbar cushioning
• Kevlar Abrasion protection on seat
• Designed for comfort and support
• Quick-release shoulder buckle
• Fully adjustable
• Wide spreader bar