Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
• Durable stretch fabric with a water repellent finish
• 50+ UV Protection
• Quick drying fabric
• Plastic coated buttons to help protect deck surfaces
• Seat and knee reinforcement to protect against wear and tear
• Pre-shaped knees
• 95% Nylon 5% Elastane
The new Speedskin Skiff Suit offers performance-driven dinghy sailors a versatile wetsuit solution for wet, windy and action packed racing conditions. The lightweight neoprene features wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as Performance Hiking Pad compatibility. Partner with the Pro Rash Vest on sunnier days or combine with the Thermoskin Top when the temperature drops.
4-layer high performance, durably waterproof and breathable fabric.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Hand warmer pockets with gridded thermal fleece for warmth.
Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for kill-cord.
Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders to reduce bulk.
Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent
FIT: Relaxed Fit
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• Zoned Neoprene technology
• 2.5mm Ecoflex limestone Neoprene
• Glideskin neck seal
• Water repellent plush lining for extra warmth
• Helioflex, thermal, quick dry water repellent lining panels
• Slik grip cuff seals
• Glued and Blindstitched with critical internal taping
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin
•Ultra lightweight technical fabric
• Actively wicks moisture away from the skin
• 50+ UV protection
• Anti odour treatment
• Flatlocked seams for comfort
• 100% Polyester