Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Designed for cruising yachts, center consoles and sportfishing boats, the Simrad MO16-T widescreen monitor maximizes view while minimizing dash space. The MO16-T is suited for glass bridge installations and is multi-touch enabled.
- 1000 nits Hi-Bright, Sunlight Viewable Screen
- Multi-touch Touchscreen ControlSmart, 8mm Low Profile All Glass Design Enhances Look of Helm
- Large Screens with Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Includes Both Black and Sliver Trim Accent Color Options
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology offers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions. Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or fish easier with StructureScan® HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP-enabled Broadband Sounder™ technology. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree® online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm. The NSS7 evo3 features a 7-inch display perfect for centre consoles and other installations where space is at a premium. Includes world basemap.
- 7-inch widescreen SolarMAX™ HD display
- Reliable control in all conditions: switch seamlessly between multi-touch and a full keypad with rotary dial
- Integrated echosounder featuring dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan® sonar, and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Add StructureScan® 3D imaging, advanced Broadband Sounder™ capabilities and more via Simrad modules
- Expand your view with Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G™/4G™, and other Simrad radar solutions
- Take complete control of Simrad autopilot systems with the NSS evo3 touchscreen or keypad
- NMEA 2000® connectivity enables integrated engine monitoring, sound system control, and much more
- Navigate accurately with an embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Enjoy easier trip planning with TripIntel™ technology and support for Navionics Autorouting/C-MAP Easy Routing (automatic routing unavailable in North America)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere
- Includes world basemap
Gadu no gada aizvien vairāk makšķernieki izvēlas HDS tehnologijas. HDS LIVE piedāvā izcilas veiktspējas un labākās novatorisko sonāra iespēju kolekcijas - no Active Imaging ™, StructureScan® 3D ar Active Imaging, FishReveal ™ un LiveSight ™ sonārs līdz pat aizraujošām funkcionalitātēm, piemēram, C-MAP® Genesis Live mapping un LiveCast ™ viedtālruņu integrācija. Tas viss palīdzēs Jums atrast vairāk zivju.
The NSO evo3S System Pack contains everything you need to begin your glass helm system, including an OP50 Remote Controller. The OP50 provides keypad control of up to six separate displays, perfect for a multi-display helm layout. Built-in wireless connectivity links NSO evo3S to your existing mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more.