Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
• Lightweight construction with a closed-cell layer for comfort and support
• Abrasion protection on seat
• Designed for speed and agility
• Quick-release shoulder buckle
• Fully adjustable
A female-specific winter wetsuit top for extreme sailing in wet and cold environments that can be worn as single layers or combined when the temperature drops. The new Women’s Thermoskin Top features wind, water and UV protection, thermal insulation and a low friction and soft touch Glideskin neck and hem seal offers comfort and reduces water ingress.
4-Layer fabric construction
Fully taped seams
Durable water repellent finish
Flexible YKK Aquaseal waterproof zipper
Pre marked glideskin collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
Protective external YKK Vislon zipper.
Fabric socks for increased durability.
Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable
Main Fabric: 100% Nylon, PU coated
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester, PU coated
Hand Wash; Do Not Bleach; Do Not Tumble Dry; No Iron; Do Not Dry Clean; Do not store wet; After use rinse in fresh water;
FIT: Regular Fit
2-layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Laminated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish.
2-way zip with internal waterproof gusset for wet weather protection. (Men's style)
Convenient drop-seat function with no need to undo braces. (Women's style)
Double stormflap zipper protection with waterproof internal gusset for wet weather protection (Women’s style)
Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders
Adjustable braces for a comfortable fit
Elasticated waist for improved fit
Hand warmer pockets with reversable thermal fleece
Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for marine tools or kill-cord leash
Performance cut with articulated knees
Abrasion resistant panels guard against wear and tear
Adjustable ankle closures
Secure multitool attachment point
Outer: 100% Nylon
Main Lining: 100% Nylon,
Mesh: 100% Polyester
Fleece: 100% Polyester
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent;
• EN IS0 12402-7 50 Newton approval rating
• Side zip opening for ease of use
• Ladder lock side adjustment
• Adjustable shoulder length with Neoprene padding
• Self-draining front zip pocket
• Reflective detail for visibility
• Leg straps for an extra secure fit (Junior only)
• 100% Nylon, PE Foam
• Thermal proection technology
• 4 way stretch
• 50+ UV protection
• 4 way stretch, wicking fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
• Flatlocked seams for comfort
• 50+ UV protection
• 96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane
Next to skin