The new Speedskin Skiff Suit offers performance-driven dinghy sailors a versatile wetsuit solution for wet, windy and action packed racing conditions. The lightweight neoprene features wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as Performance Hiking Pad compatibility. Partner with the Pro Rash Vest on sunnier days or combine with the Thermoskin Top when the temperature drops.
New and improved for 2018, Gill have taken the Pro Top to the next level, optimising the design with a new close fitting PU neck and side zip for even better water resistance when sailing.
Two layers of breathable material keep excess moisture away from the body whilst an adjustable waistband and cuffs help to expel water at every angle. Always striving for protection, Gill have tested this top both on water and in the lab to make sure you have the best possible sailing experience.
Always looking for ways to improve on our designs, the new Gill Pro Top for women has been built using updated construction methods, including a watertight PU neck with side adjustment zip to ensure water resistance whilst sailing. PU cuffs and an adjustable waistband further stop water from entering at any angle.
The fabric is our tried and tested two layer system of highly breathable nylon, which is both durable and water repellent, ensuring a comfortable fit and optimised sailing experience, even during the most rigorous activities.
• XPLORE® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric
• XPEL® stain repellent technology - ADULT ONLY
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined hi-vis hood with 2-way adjustment system for comfort
• High cut thermal collar
• Adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
• YKK Aquaguard® front zip with internal storm guard
• Side entry pockets with Velcro closure
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Polyester
• Mesh: 100% Polyester
• Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester