The quick drying Gill Junior Long Sleeve Pro Rash Vest has been carefully constructed using two layers of material, with added UV 50+ protection so you can enjoy your sailing experience in the knowledge that your family are protected.
If the weather turns colder, simply wear as a base layer for added warmth. Flatlocked seams and a panelled design ensures maximum comfort and freedom of movement so young sailors can enjoy boating all year round.
4-layer high performance, durably waterproof and breathable fabric.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Hand warmer pockets with gridded thermal fleece for warmth.
Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for kill-cord.
Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders to reduce bulk.
Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent
FIT: Relaxed Fit
• XPLORE® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric
• XPEL® stain repellent technology - ADULT ONLY
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined with drainage facility for comfort
• Front zip with internal gusset for wet weather protection
• Adjustable braces for a comfortable fit
• Semi-elasticated waist for comfort
• Reinforced seat and knees to protect against wear and tear
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Polyester
• Mesh: 100% Polyester
• Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester
• 4-way stretch thermal fabric with a brushed waffle interior providing warmth, wicking and breathability
• The interior grid structure enhances compressibility, airflow and drying time
• The smooth outer face makes it perfect for layering beneath waterproof garments
• Cut for complete freedom of movement
• Pill resistant fleece
• Soft-touch elasticated waist and low profile drawcord adjustment
• Machine washable
• 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane