Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
Piekaramā pilota kabeļa stūres PAKA: Ietver Point-1 virziena un GPS Sensoru, NAC-1 Autopilota datoru, HELM-1 kabeļa stūres piedziņas iekārtu, gaidīšanas - auto pogu un Micro-C tīkla komponentes.
- All new HDS Autopilot User interface - available for Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
NF80 Non Follow Up remote unit with display, 6m factory mounted drop cable, T-connector, front bezel, installation and user manual, gasket for panel mounting, mounting screws. Take command and Mode buttons. Provides course change in Auto mode.
Triton Pilot vadības bloks
The OP12 wired remote seamlessly integrates with Simrad autopilot systems to provide intuitive mode control, course adjustments, and power steering. Designed to complement the low-profile design of Simrad glass bridge instruments and displays, this remote can be combined with the IS42 Colour Instrument Display to create a standalone autopilot controller, or used as a dedicated autopilot keypad for GO, NSS and NSO evo2 multifunction displays.
The AP44 Autopilot Controller combines Simrad Continuum steering technology with a full colour display, intuitive rotary dial and button controls, and modern glass helm styling.Free your hands from the wheel, cruise in comfort, and discover new ways to search for fish; this dedicated controller offers easy access to automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and other advanced pilot features. Connect your chartplotter to add waypoint and route navigation, and enjoy full autopilot control from compatible Simrad displays.
- Rotary-dial course adjustment with new intuitive autopilot control
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch color display
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Simrad Continuum steering technology
- All new intuitive autopilot control
- Automated turn patterns
- No Drift steering
- Depth contour tracking
- Low-profile ‘Glass Helm’ design
- Low power consumption
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
The full-color Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more.
An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility – day or night – while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
- Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.