Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
The V60-B includes a Class B AIS transmitter and receiver, which not only receives AIS targets but also transmits your yacht’s position to nearby AIS-equipped vessels. This helps other mariners to spot your boat through any conditions, day or night. A built-in AIS receiver monitors the position of other AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to proactively avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways. AIS information can be viewed on the radio’s built-in screen, or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible chartplotter.
Navico 1720 VHF antena, 1,1 m (3 ft) nerūsējošā tērauda masta topa antena ar kronšteinu @ 3dB
Lihtne paigaldada, 2 värvi valikut, pööratud LCD öö reziim.
Full Class B SOTDMA with smartAIS send and receive and integrated no-loss splitter. Monitor and control onboard systems and keep alerted on board or ashore from your smartphone.
- Add H1P portable handset for full VHF capability
- Built-in Class B SOTDMA with no-loss antenna splitter
- Built-in WiFi and Cellular connectivity on monitoring on board and ashore
- Low power consumption hub
- 10Hz GPS antenna
- Monitor up to 5 sensors connected directly
- Network to NMEA2000 to monitor sensors remotely and recieve Man Overboard alarms from other devices