Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
- Instant On ™: Tehnoloģija nodrošina tūlītēju un precīzu attēlu uz ekrāna bez ilgstošas magnetrona impulsa radaru darbības kavēšanās.
- MARPA objekta izsekošana: Izseko līdz 10 objektiem. Nepieciešams pozīcijas sensors.
- Drošs: Ļoti zemas emisijas. Izdala mazāk starojuma nekā mobilais telefons,
līdz ar to radaru var uzstādīt un lietot jebkurā vietā.
The H5000 Graphic Display is a powerful 5-inch, sunlight viewable, colour display with a straightforward user interface. Enjoy extremely wide viewing angles while displaying your sailing data in digital or graphical form. Designed for sailing, it is packed with unique features including SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot, Laylines, MOB and more. It is glass bonded for zero condensation and enhanced contrast. NMEA compatible, use the Graphic Display as the main visual information hub of your H5000 system or as a full-colour alternative to a Race Display.
The Display uses an incredibly small amount of power, yet is the brightest and clearest display in its class. Refresh rates of up to 10Hz are possible using its modern ARM processor. It is packed with the popular features of its predecessor, the H3000, while modernising it for simpler operation and enhanced graphic capabilities. With no external metal parts, the durable H5000 Graphic Display is completely corrosion resistant. And, after dark you can dim the backlight to almost zero for outstanding low light viewing.
- Unique Sailing Features: SailSteer, Start Line, WindPlot for tracking weather trends, Laylines, MOB and more to enhance your racing or cruising experience
- Smart, Straightforward Menus: Completely redesigned operating system provides straightforward access to powerful, easy to understand, sailing features.
- Bright, Colour Display: Tough bonded glass, AR coated, 5-inch colour display; sunlight viewable by day and with backlight dimming down to almost zero for comfortable night time viewing
- Seamless networking: The H5000 Graphic Display is NMEA 2000® compatible for ease of integration into H5000 systems and your existing network.
- Tough design:built to last: Tough, corrosion free, thermoplastic and glass construction providing you with the peace of mind it can weather the elements – whether the spray of the race or the heat of the sun
- Ultra-Fast ARM Processor: Fast, modern ARM processor provides the power to deliver smooth graphical displays at refresh rates of up to 10Hz.
MAX-N nodrošina ar precīzām C-MAP detaļām, ieskaitot Depth Areas and Contours, Spot Soundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wreck/Obstructions, Anchorage Areas, Small Craft Facilities un citi. Pieejami lokālo un plašo zonu pārklājumi.
FUSION MS-BT100 marine grade Bluetooth audio module. Certified IP65 water resistant and tested for the marine environment, the MS-BT100 will connect to any FUSION Marine stereo featuring an Auxiliary input allowing for instant streaming from a compatible device.
What separates the MS-BT100 apart from other Bluetooth modules is the integrated marine voltage protection, which is engineered specifically to protect against voltage spikes. This added protection ensures no disruption to your listening pleasure.
The MS-BT100 module streams audio from any A2DP Bluetooth capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device directly to the connected FUSION marine stereo. Featuring Direct Media Device Control - allowing you to quickly and easily ѕelect tracks, album, artist or playlist from your device while you´re on the go around your vessel.
With an effective range* of 10 Mtrs (33ft), you can enjoy seamless streaming of your favourite audio tracks without having to return to the stereo to change tracks.
Compatible with the following FUSION stereos: MS-RA50, MS-IP600, MS-AV600, MS-CD600, MS-RA200, MS-RA205, MS-IP700, MS-AV700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700i, CA-CD700 and CA-ML600