Daudzums: Nav noliktavā
• Durable Nylon outer layer
• Thermal inner sock with wicking capability
• Waterproof and breathable
• Longer length for use in boots
• Outer: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Inner: 50% Merino, 50% Acrylic
The new Speedskin Skiff Suit offers performance-driven dinghy sailors a versatile wetsuit solution for wet, windy and action packed racing conditions. The lightweight neoprene features wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as Performance Hiking Pad compatibility. Partner with the Pro Rash Vest on sunnier days or combine with the Thermoskin Top when the temperature drops.
4-layer high performance, durably waterproof and breathable fabric.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Hand warmer pockets with gridded thermal fleece for warmth.
Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for kill-cord.
Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders to reduce bulk.
Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent
FIT: Relaxed Fit
• XPLORE® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric
• XPEL® stain repellent technology - ADULT ONLY
• Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
• Non-absorbent and quick-drying lining
• Fully lined hi-vis hood with 2-way adjustment system for comfort
• High cut thermal collar
• Adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
• Side entry pockets with Velcro closure
• Outer: 100% Nylon
• Main Lining: 100% Polyester
• Mesh: 100% Polyester
• Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester
• Thermal proection technology
• 4 way stretch
• 50+ UV protection
• 4 way stretch, wicking fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
• Flatlocked seams for comfort
• 50+ UV protection
• 96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane
Next to skin