• Durable Nylon outer layer
• Thermal inner sock with wicking capability
• Waterproof and breathable
• Thin enough to be worn inside boots and performance footwear
• Outer: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Inner: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
4-layer high performance, durably waterproof and breathable fabric.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Hand warmer pockets with gridded thermal fleece for warmth.
Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for kill-cord.
Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders to reduce bulk.
Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; After use rinse in fresh water; Do not store wet; Do not use biological detergent
• Thermal protection technology
• Solvent free Neoprene using water based technology
• 4 way stretch
• FireCell zoned air technology Neoprene
• 3.5mm Ecoflex limestone Neoprene
• Glued and blindstitched with internal taping
• Thermogrid plush linings for extra warmth
• Glideskin neck seal
• Slik grip cuff prints
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Next to skin