Lightweight insulation for all year round. Advanced 2 layer construction with moisture wicking capability. Thermal brushed inner face to keep the skin warm and comfortable. 4 way stretch knit fabric for maximum mobility and next-skin-fit. Strategically placed flatlocked seams to prevent chafing.
• Lightweight insulation for all year round
• Advanced 2 layer construction
• Brushed inner face for next to skin comfort and superior wicking capability
• Thermal knit fabric with 4-way stretch for a comfortable fit
• Moisture wicking soft-touch waistband
• Flatlocked seams for maximum comfort when layering
• 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
Next to skin
If you want incredible warmth in a lightweight, feminine sailing jacket, then our Hydrophobe Down Jacket has got your name on it! You’ll be amazed how light, yet how warm, it is thanks to the 650 fill power down.
The quilt pattern adds feminine shape as well as keeping the insulation evenly distributed. And every detail has been considered, like enough pockets and an adjustаble hem to help cinch out the cold.
• Thermal protection technology
• 4 way stretch
• 3mm Neoprene for warmth even when wet
• Fits comfortably over a PFD
• YKK vislon zipper with inner storm guard
• Self-draining pockets
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon